Funny viral dog videos are a universal source of entertainment. When you feel down, there’s nothing better than watching a dog to cheer you up. But what makes some doggy videos go viral? Viral content is content that has the potential to rapidly spread from one user to another.
Viral content can be anything from images, audio files, video clips, websites and so on. Because of this quality, it remains popular even after its initial release. On the other hand, not all dog videos are so lucky! As much as we love seeing our favorite dog friend online through their hilarious antics, not all of them catch on as fast as we would like. Indeed, what makes dogs go viral? Let’s explore.
Table of Contents
Why Are Dog Videos So Popular Anyway?
There are tons of video genres, and many of them are quite obscure. However, dog videos are loved by people of all ages, cultures, and backgrounds. This is why these clips are so popular. The reason behind their popularity is that people find dogs to be a source of inspiration. They make us feel happy, relaxed, and they also inspire us to keep going even when life gets tough. It is important to note that people find different things in dogs.
Some love how silly they are, while others are drawn to the loyalty and friendliness shown by dogs. There is also something about dogs that makes us want to be closer to them. It is possible that their simplicity, friendliness, and innocence is something that we have subconsciously been drawn to for thousands of years. It might be that dogs are such a powerful source of inspiration because they are one of the few animals that humans live closely with.
7 Factors That Make A Dog Video Go Viral
Let’s explore some of the main factors that will help your dog video go viral. – Dogs are related to humans – Dogs are closely related to humans. This might be the main reason why people find them so interesting. They are a living example of what humans might have been like in the past.
Dogs are cute and innocent: This is another reason why humans love dogs so much. Dogs are innocent, and they are also extremely cute. This is why they are so adorable to look at.
- Dogs are friendly: Another thing that people find very charming about dogs is their friendliness. They are welcoming, and they are always willing to spend time with humans.
- Dogs are playful and silly: Yet another reason as to why dogs are so popular is because of their playfulness and silliness. People like watching dogs play because it makes them feel like kids again.
- Dogs are lovable: Humans also love dogs because they are lovable. People find them easy to love and care for, which makes them great companions.
- Dogs are relatable: Dogs are able to connect with humans on many different levels. This is why they are so relatable. Dogs have cultural significance: Dogs have been around for thousands of years. This is why they have a significant place in many cultures.
How to Know Which Videos Will Go Viral?
Are you trying to make a dog video go viral? If so, there are a few things that you can do to increase your chances of success.
- Choose the right dog breed: The first thing that you should do is select the right breed of dog. The breed that you choose will depend on what kind of video you want to make. For example, smaller dogs are good for cute and cuddly videos, while larger dogs are better for action and adventure clips.
- Pick an interesting premise: You should also make sure that your video has a good premise. The premise of your video will be what draws people in. It is important to make sure that your premise is interesting enough to go viral.
- Shoot your video in an interesting way: You should also try to make your video as interesting as possible. One of the best ways to do this is by shooting your video in an interesting way.
- Pick the right title and tags: You also need to pay attention to the title and tags of your video. The title and tags of your video are what will show up in searches, which is why it is important to make them as appealing as possible.
3 Tips to Increase Your Chances of Having a Viral Video
We’ve explored what makes dog videos go viral, but what if you want your video to go viral? Here are some tips that might help:
- Get a dog: This might sound silly, but it really is one of the best ways to go viral. The reason why getting a dog can make your video go viral is because dogs are extremely lovable and relatable. People will want to see your new dog friend and they will want to share that video with others.
- Make a good parody – Another great way to go viral is by making a parody. Parodies are something that lots of people like to share with others. This is because they are funny, but they are also relatable.
- Make a good DIY video: You can also go viral by making a good DIY video. DIY videos are interesting because they are educational and they show off unique skills. People like to share these videos because they want to learn new things and they want to show off the video to their own friends.
The Tail Wagging Bottom Line
There are tons of reasons why dog videos are so popular. They are related to humans, they are cute and innocent, they are friendly, playful and silly, and lovable. Humans also have a cultural significance towards these furry friends. Dog videos also have great premises, are shot in an interesting way, and have a good title and tags. If you want your dog video to go viral, get a dog, make a good parody, or make a good DIY video.
- You may like: Funny Viral Cat Videos
- If you’re thinking of owning a dog try: Ways Owning a Dog Will Change Your Life